I'm going to be a mom!!!!!
God has been so faithful through this journey. Randy and I truly don't deserve His blessings. We are just in awe of the little miracle growing inside of me. It even does little dances on the ultrasounds.
He/She does not get his dancing skills from his daddy:)
We are expecting to meet Little Lueders on December 27th!
Prayers are greatly appreciated! This pregnancy thing is stressful!
AAghahahahahahaggghahahahaholqj0oeijrljkvoiwajeroijlaksmvlczzmotjroqjlvmbouq!!!!
See above for my level of excitement!
Yippeeeeee!!! And I'm gonna be Nana again!!!
ReplyDelete"Children are a gift from the Lord.
"They are a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Congrats! You and Randy will be awesome parents!
Still beaming with excitement for you in MN!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats mommy :) Thoughts & Prayers coming your way. Yes pregnancy is stressful, but the end result is all worth it.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again Penny! It was great talking to you after soooo long. Too long. You're gonna be an amazing mom and we're very happy and excited for both of you. Are you going to find the gender beforehand? Please keep us blog followers updated every step of the way! :D
ReplyDeleteI miss you Sidd! I can't wait to see you in September! We aren't going to find out the gender. We are going to be surprised!!!;)
ReplyDelete