Penny!!! I'm so happy for you! I just loved being pregnant. I still am getting teary eyed when I realize I'm not anymore. Weird? Yes! I'm blaming it on the post-partum hormones.. ;)
Thanks Lauren! I love looking at pictures of your sweet little boy! I hope motherhood is fabulous! Congrats again! I know you are a natural!
We are not going to find out the gender. We're going to be surprised!
p.s. I back stalk your blog for weekly updates that currently match me. It makes me feel more normal to have the same feelings/anxieties/hopes/fears/emotions.
haha!! feel free to stalk it anytime! I hope it helps! It's always nice to be able to share the same feelings with others, especially when it comes to experiencing totally new territory.
That will be so fun!! you are way more patient than I to be able to wait to find out! The birth day will have a totally new element of fun that way, though!
Penny!!! I'm so happy for you! I just loved being pregnant. I still am getting teary eyed when I realize I'm not anymore. Weird? Yes! I'm blaming it on the post-partum hormones.. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhen do ya'll find out the gender (if you are)?
Thanks Lauren! I love looking at pictures of your sweet little boy! I hope motherhood is fabulous! Congrats again! I know you are a natural!
ReplyDeleteWe are not going to find out the gender. We're going to be surprised!
p.s. I back stalk your blog for weekly updates that currently match me. It makes me feel more normal to have the same feelings/anxieties/hopes/fears/emotions.
Hooray for blogs and old friends!
haha!! feel free to stalk it anytime! I hope it helps! It's always nice to be able to share the same feelings with others, especially when it comes to experiencing totally new territory.
ReplyDeleteThat will be so fun!! you are way more patient than I to be able to wait to find out! The birth day will have a totally new element of fun that way, though!