
I'm not kidding. And that's me lookin' good based on the kind of day I had. So today was my first day back to work. I know most of you are just gushing and oozing with empathy for me especially since I'm coming back from a glorious 14 day break...yes that's right, 2 weeks folks! But don't think these two weeks don't come with a punishment. The punishment began when my 6 a.m. alarm clock rang this morning.
To sum up my day in the fewest amount of words possible (I'm just pleased with myself I'm actually posting after an exhausting day like today) answer this riddle....
What do sixth graders receive for Christmas and are proud to show off when they return to school?
A box of hormones and a big stocking of bad attitudes!
Nighty night!
haha. No stocking stuffers of hard work or eager to please-ness? Hope your Tuesday goes better!
ReplyDeletewow, les. high on the cheese factor with that comment.
ReplyDeleteHaha. I read the post on my Dell Mini, so I had to scroll down to the see the monkey picture. A little bit of suspense made the joke even better. I hope another such day of exhaustion hasn't come around yet. (I wouldn't wish your job on anybody...especially you!...But I am still thankful for our much needed, unappreciated, hard working, service-minded teachers, like youself!)
ReplyDelete