What an honor it is just to make it to the big game!!!! Of course, I want to win! And I know no one not wearing burnt orange tomorrow wants to see us choke! Double shame on you!
Now I know everyone is sick of hearing how fabulous Alabama is/Mark Ingram this and that/Colt has alot to prove/yah dah yah dah! I remember hearing these same words not too long ago about the media's beloved USC. Oh wait, yes we won that game! Ahhhh what a fabulous senior moment. It was thrilling to boo ESPN's Mark May when he walked onto the field. Ahhh....what a great National Championship. I love hearing ESPN discuss how that was the greatest college football game EVER!!!! I thought I'd post a few of my favorite pictures from that game to celebrate AGAIN the outcome. Enjoy the pictures while I mourn not being in Pasadena:(









My novice blogging skills are shining through....I have no idea how to make these pictures bigger!
My favorite picture is of us standing in front of USC's stadium...only because of the crazy adventures to get there and the heckling we got while we were there. Renting a car and driving in California= nightmare. Randy wearing a burnt orange shirt everywhere we went including to the Coliseum (aka the ghetto LA)= bad decision
Hook'em Horns! I love my burnt orange regardless of the outcome. If you have no interest in the game, think of me at least. Not only because I'm a fan, but because my husband's blood pressure will be off the charts tomorrow night. Randy is the most dedicated and devoted fan I know. If he throws anything at our tv in frustration, he's toast!
p.s. does anyone know exactly what "Roll tide" means? I mean really. Shouldn't your mascot be an animal and not a wave?
p.p.s. this just in....rands informed me they do actually have an animal mascot. it's an elephant......who knew? why aren't they "roll elephant" then?
Hook 'em.
ReplyDeleteumm, do you have a longhorn snuggie too? or is it just leslie that's special enough to have one?
ReplyDeletebut yes, hook 'em horns. i did just say that.
Hook 'em! It was a good game...and yes, I was getting sick of the Ingram talk and still am.
ReplyDelete