Friday, July 2, 2010

Gimme! Gimme!

It is so difficult to sit at home! Now I know most of you do not feel any sympathy for me. But being a stay at home wife is hard work. It takes lots of self-discipline. I'm referring to my incessant need to shop. Oh my goodness, I am in love with spending money. I can find something to buy in every store I walk into. Heck give me a website, I'll purchase something. Well you can imagine how difficult it is to control my spending urges when I'm sitting at home with nothing to do. I need to get back to work and stat!


Since I'm refraining from getting into my car and driving to any store, I'm shopping online. I haven't purchased anything yet, but man am I tempted. It's even worse when amazon has my credit card information stored. It's so convenient to hit submit order without even having to find your wallet. It feels kinda free this way. Here's what I'm pondering over today.

The first items are Westie items. Oh my gosh, I'm becoming that old cat lady.







How cute would this magnet be on my file cabinet?









Okay, okay, I know what you're thinking. But look, it's Van Gogh and a Westie.



It's not like I want these. (Basically it's too late because these are cake toppers! Hold the phone. They are precious I know.)


Just making sure you're awake. I do NOT want this Westie pot holder. Well, I don't think I want it. Maybe I do. I might buy it :) Just call me the cat lady.







EEEK! moving on!





Double EEK! Do these come in pet sizes for the meantime?

(Side note: Randy hates skater SHOES that's why I'm going to buy skater SOCKS. You know when the time is right.)



ha!ha! What a fun door mat!









I love these stamps! Makes me want to buy new stationary as well. I think I'll hold off on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment