Things I'm looking forward to this week.
1) Working happy hour tomorrow to get some of this grad school work completed. I love study groups!
2) 1/2 day training on Wednesday! I get an afternoon break. And the training is near my old school. I'm definitely going to pop in and see some of my old teaching pals and check in on my 7th graders. I miss them! I got an email from one of my kiddos two weeks ago. :( Makes me miss teaching!!!
3) Decorating for Halloween. I can't stand it anymore. I have tons of stuff. My new rats and bleeding red wax candles deserve to be showcased. HEB better have some pumpkins!
4) My birthday is on Friday! I'm not too excited that I'll be 27! Doesn't that sound so old? But I am excited to share my special day with my mom and celebrate with friends.
5) Pecan Street Festival on Saturday with Jana! I love arts and crafts or as Rands calls them "arts and crap."
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment