So let me sum up today for you in two words...
it sucked!
On the way home from work, I saw the Jiffy Lube person standing by the road waving his "manager special's" sign. I actually thought, "Hmm that looks stress-free. I wonder what they pay?"
I did, like really, I thought about pulling my car over and inquiring. I mean, I know it looks boring, but hey I can make that fun. I could sing and dance, maybe dress up. I could take this notion and go places! The only stress that person encounters is the thought of "hey I hope no one gets distracted, runs off the road, and hits me." Other than that, you just wave the sign.
I could do that gig.
My current gig, however, I'm not sure if I can do that.
Maybe God is telling me something. Maybe this is my trial preparing me for His will. Maybe he wants me to work at Jiffy Lube or enjoy discounts as a Hobby Lobby employee. There are tons of possibilities.
Hang in there, Penny. God laid it on your heart a long time ago...you are right where you need to be...just allow Him to take over and don't worry.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sabrina for the laugh! And Jeremy for the encouragement!
ReplyDelete