Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HEB is a no Go!

How many grocery carts can fit down the baking aisle?



Stay away from the grocery store. People are plum crazy. They've got turkeys and fried onions dancing in their eyes. I went in to grab a couple of things I forgot. Next year, I'll try extra hard to remember. I told one woman with much sarcasm, "Isn't this fun!"

Hey I tried to lighten the air. She had that, "I'm going to run over your big toe with my full basket" look.

And just a little tip for all you hard going late shoppers, we are all in a hurry. There's no need to charge forward with your full basket, toddlers falling out, and samples in hand. I appreciate those samples, but can't we pick a better time to taste test off brand potato chips? Just steer your cart and stay out of my way. I'll stay out of your way. This could all be solved if grocery carts had blinkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment