Sunday, March 27, 2011

Why We Are Friends...

I love my dear friend Jana. She cracks me up all the time. We hung out yesterday and had a blast. We took Mopac for a long walk and had frozen yogurt! Here is a glimpse into one of my many favorite conversations with her.


As we are driving past the Round Rock Fire Department...

J: "You want to know something? The Round Rock fire fighters are fine!"

P: "Aren't they?"

J: "Oh Penny, they came to school to give an assembly, and after it was over, I told the kids 'I'm going to pick up your pencils.' I started walking across the gym floor because this guy was fine. The kids start yelling across the floor, 'Ms. Walker, you can get our pencils from that firefighter.' Penny, they wanted their pencils from the old, married guy. I said 'I'll be right back' because I was walking all the way across the gym. And then they start again, 'Ms. Walker, look he has pencils too.' I had to turn around and scold them 'Boys and girls we are at an assembly. Please sit down and be quiet.' I walked up to the hot guy and sweetly smiled, '28 pencils please.' "

lol!!!! Oh Jana!

No comments:

Post a Comment