The United Plates collection is very clever artwork done by a Kansas illustrator, John Holcomb. He basically turned the state's shape into food! Wouldn't these be adorable in a retro-ish kitchen, heck even my kitchen? Check out his website for all 50 designs, http://www.shorthandedstudio.com
These are some of my favorites!




Isn't the drumstick Kentucky the best? What do you think?
What does the Texas one look like? And I'm so impressed- two posts in a week!
ReplyDeleteit's made out of peas!!! really, peas? it should have been brisket
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePeas? Oh, heck to the no! What are they thinking?!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDeleteOh...I also added you to my "amazing links" on my blog. Keep on writing!
ReplyDeleteoooh I have no idea what that is but it sounds flattering:) how do i do the same? i have no idea how to work this thing.... i want to be a follower of yours!
ReplyDeleteIf you go to my page I have an "Amazing Links" section and I add you. Umm...if you log into your dashboard you can got to layout and add link, polls and many, many, other things! :) Happy blogging.
ReplyDelete