Monday, May 10, 2010

Fun Puns!

I love puns. If I could speak in puns all day long I would! Hello, my name is Penny. Nothing works better than when I'm exhausted, and I cleverly spit out, "Man I'm spent." hahahahah or "I'm not worth two cents." oh my gosh, that's such a scream. My momma knew what she was doing when she named me! I was born to love puns!


Before TAKS test, all of the teachers wore laminated jokes on our backs so the kids could get a little chuckle before the test. I told my friend, "Hey the joke's on you." hahahaha Get it!!!! hahahahaha jokes on us, literally and ahhhahahahahahaha if I have to explain it, it's not as funny!


"Before a mother knows the sex of her baby it's a hidden agender."
this is from the pun of the day website....they were celebrating mother's day!

Are you not groaning/rolling eyes/laughing yet? Try this one....

"Have you heard about that online origami store? It folded."

Whooo whooo breathe in and out!

Well this year's O. Henry Pun-Off is on Saturday, May 22nd. I so wanted to go! Unfortunately we will be out of town, but if you go please don't tell me how amazing it was! I couldn't handle the disappointment. Here's the website for all of you quirky Austinites....(look at the website address:)

www.punpunpun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment