Sunday, May 2, 2010

Life is definitely happening!

This week will be insanely busy!


We are taking the sixth graders to UT on Tuesday for various activities. Yes, 260 11-2 years old on campus..... Some will see the Harry Ransom Center (where they will need to point to things with their elbows and not hands, yah I'm sure that'll go over swell,) the trophy room, the history museum, the Capitol, oh my I'm exhausted just thinking about it. I'll need to pack my extra bag of patience that day. Especially since I'm so protected over my beloved UT. Grrr I'm already stressed to the max. I wrote the campus tours (whoo whoo for working at the freshman admissions center). So that makes me a little apprehensive that people will get lost. I hope that won't be my fault, eek. Let's be honest, campus kinda feels like a foreign city if you're not familiar with it.

I know, I know. Wow, get over it Penny. You're giving your blog fans ulcers just listening to you.

I could definitely use some prayers this week. Lots of things are happening in addition to the field trip.

"Trust in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart."

I'm trusting you Lord. Lead me.....PLEASE! Be patient with me Lord. I need lots of directions and prompting. P.S. I'm glad You're in control because I have no idea what I'm doing or where I'm headed sometime. I'm thankful You do!

No comments:

Post a Comment