
And he told me he liked my earrings! Randy gave me a pair of longhorn earrings for my birthday back in college. Mack casually shook my hand and said, "Hey I love those earrings." Well thank you!
Saturday night we went to the NCAA regional baseball game between my Longhorns and the rajun cajuns from Louisiana. We smoked them! I actually enjoyed this one. Probably because I was sitting in the shade and the lady next to me worked in the Psychology building. She was updating me on events and happenings as well as the scoop on all of my old professors. Oh yah, and I was also sporting my Mack Brown earrings. That's what they are now called, not my "James Avery" earrings but the "Mack Brown" earrings.
One of the lesser enjoyable moments was attributed to the obnoxious lady sitting behind me. Why, oh why wherever I go, this obnoxious person flops down right behind me? Whether we're at the movies or a booth at a restaurant, I get stuck hearing this person cackle and "scream talk" 3 inches from my ear. She was yelling the entire game, mostly incorrect things. For instance, one side yells, "TEXAS." The other side yells, "FIGHT." Not this "super fan." She yelled, "HORNS" each time.
Oh my goodness, I was so annoyed. I asked a really loud rhetorical question, "Isn't it suppose to be "FIGHT?" Randy sarcastically said, "I think you might be right." Well duh, I'm right. I only yelled that cheer a gazillion times. It was rhetorical. Geez, the loud lady behind me needed to get a clue. However, I did get quite a chuckle when she yelled "Suck air baby" to the obnoxious Rajun Cajun fan. I'm not sure why or how that's insulting. But hey, "suck air baby!" I should have used that line on another fan as well, probably the one behind me yelling "horns."
Oh and today I went to go get a pedicure. It was a reward for the end of the school year. And just so you know, I was wearing a burnt orange t-shirt. I don't know how that's relevant, but if I didn't add this "Sunday" activity the blog post title wouldn't be accurate. It would need to say "Burnt Orange Saturday." So I added my activity from today to prove it truly was a weekend experience. So there!
No comments:
Post a Comment