It was about 140 degrees today! Yikes, was that a horrible preview of what July and August will feel like?
Well Mopac would have a heat stroke if we left her out when it's so hot. So she becomes a strict AC dog in the summer months.
AC means sleeping...all day long!
We needed to get moving, so we went to a park where Randy is designing a pond. The road that runs next to the pond is also going to be widened. We had to go and take pictures, duh!
P: "Umm I don't think you should cross that barrier Randy."
R: "Penny, I decided where that barrier was going to be put."
P: "Well, lah-ti-dah!"
Since Mopac and I are not criminals and are not interested in trespassing, we went on our own little stroll.
Afterwards, everyone was walking back the the truck. This car slowly is creeping along the side of us. It stops and the man rolls his window down.
Ha! I knew Randy was trespassing!
Man: "Excuse me, but ya'll have a beautiful Westie. That is a really pretty dog."
What do you say?
I went with the humble "thank you."
I really wanted to say something like, "We think so too!" or "I agree!" or even "Duh!"
My heart tripled in size. I love my little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment