Monday, June 13, 2011

I missed out!

Randy comes down the stairs carrying Mopac tonight and says,

R: "We have a small problem. Mopac hurt herself."

Okay you can imagine my hysteria.

P: "What!?!!?!??!?!!!!!!!"

R: "She hit her head really hard on the corner of the banister."

I start breathing again and start rubbing her head.

R: "She needs a boo-boo bunny."

I love any mention of the boo-boo bunny. I did not have a boo-boo bunny when I was little, and well, I feel a little cheated.

We will have a boo-boo bunny in our freezer for our kiddos one day just like Randy had one when he was little.

Mopac you are lucky because the Internet shows your momma step-by-step instructions on how to make one.

One boo-boo bunny coming up. I have a summer project now!

I'm even going to learn the little poem.

If a boo boo has you feeling crummy,
Stick an ice cube in my tummy.
Hold it to your boo boo tight,
Soon everything will be all right!

There's a poem! Yes!!!!

Don't know what the heck I'm talking about?
Consider yourself as having missed out.

Here's the link.
http://familycrafts.about.com/od/easterbunnies/ss/booboobunny.htm

You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment