Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 2nd

On this day, four years ago I was tying the knot!

Everyone says you wedding will be magical. Well mine felt like a fairy tale. It was perfect. It was everything I dreamed it would be.

Looking back over the last four years, I would sum up our relationship with one word...growth.

We were babies getting married. Randy and I have been together since we were 18. Randy always told me that he was glad God gave me him so early that he didn't have to waste time figuring out women and all that dating stuff...awwwweeee!!!

Randy and I have been through a lot together. They always say "God gives you what you need to grow." We've been growing. From buying our first house together, finishing graduate school, finding ourselves in our careers, raising Mopac to be the best little dog in the world, celebrating the joys in life, and suffering through losses, we have been there for each other as we experienced many firsts, trials, and successes.

I wouldn't want to experience life without my best friend right by my side.

I love you Rands!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment