I went to Sonic this afternoon for a diet Strawberry Limeade happy hour drink.
Whoa, they have shaken things up.
And it's bad news bears!
They changed their menu. They took off my favorite "the only reason I go to Sonic" item. No more grilled chicken wraps!
RATS! DANGIT! FUDGE! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
How could you do this to me?
The lady said, (because you know I asked) "We still have the items to make it even though it's not listed on the menu..." Well Alleluia!
"But...it's for a limited time!"
Oh my goodness, we're eating at Sonic very, very soon! I have to get my fix.
P.S. No more hamburger toaster sandwich with the hickory bbq sauce and onion ring. Randy's go-to item is a no-go as well!
It's a sad day at the Lueders' household.
I know!! My favorite sonic guilty pleasure is the chicken toaster sandwich. We went there because I was having a pregnant moment and "needed" it. Much to my dismay, it was a sad day in the Young household, too. What are they thinking?!
ReplyDelete