This weekend I've spent some time working on the baby book. I am having so much fun!
Little Lueders you have no idea how nuts your mom is about scrapbooking and recording life events. Your high school graduate friends are going to be so jealous when they see what I have cooked up for you. And I'll have 18 years to get better and better at it:)
I finally wrote your letter. I had a blank page in the book and decided I needed to write you a little something. I can't wait for you to see it!
"Dear Baby Lueders,
Your mom and dad prayed for you for a very long time. We haven't stopped smiling since the day we found out you were growing in mommy's tummy. We have spent these nine months praying that you would grow big and strong. We are praying for a safe delivery, but most importantly we are praying for you to arrive safely AND to grow into a healthy, happy person. We are so thankful for you. We can't wait to see all the great things God has in store for you!
We love you!
Mom and Dad
P.S. We'll never stop praying for you!"
No comments:
Post a Comment