I am still pregnant.
In case you were wondering, things have started to progress.
But I'm still pregnant. The little one is loving my tummy. He/She is not quite ready.
I went to my weekly appointment this past Wednesday, and I left with my doctor saying, "I'll see you next Wednesday if you're still pregnant."
Whoa!!
But...here I am.
Waiting...
There are so many surprises and unknown. First is the gender. Secondly is when will the debut be.
My doctor said it could be this weekend (well, I'm pretty sure we're safe to say that it won't be this weekend) or in two more weeks.
You just never know.
Do you know how difficult it is for someone who NEEDS to know? I'm a planner.
There is no planning. We sit and wait and pray and walk Mopac and walk her some more:)
I feel like the girl who cried wolf. My mom calls me about a gazillion times a day to ask if I'm in labor.
We'll see what this Wednesday's appointment says. I'm not expecting anything to have changed. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.
So we sit and wait and pray and walk Mopac and walk her some more.
Hopefully, it'll be soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment