This week is going to be fabulous! As my old teaching partner use to say, "I can feel it in my bones."
Tonight was the premiere of "Fear Factor." I was completely sucked in for two whole hours this evening. And we had tator tot casserole for dinner. Not the most nutritious meal, but it sure was delicious. Don't worry, we had green beans too.
Tomorrow, I'll be 38 weeks!
And...we have Randy's company Christmas party at Dave and Buster's. The baby is going to be so jealous of all the fun we're going to have tomorrow night that it'll HAVE to come out and see what he/she is missing.
Besides your mom is a pro at skee ball. Do you really want to miss that?
Wednesday, I get to hear your heart beat and hear how things are progressing. I'm thinking positively.
Friday is our tacky sweater Christmas day at school AND the last day of the semester. And it's the last day before my maternity leave!!!
Oh it's going to be a great week!
Not to mention we could be meeting LL at anytime.
There's lots of excitement in the air.
Exciting! And I love tater tot casserole- such a comfort food!
ReplyDelete