Okay, Okay this has to be super fast people. I have main idea and summary assessments waiting for me.
1) Happy, happy birthday Dr. Seuss! I love you!
2) Dr. Seuss books are on sale at Wal-Mart. $2.65....I ordered everyone at that price. Thanks Jon! You rock for the tip.
3) It drives me crazy that the church I pass each and every day has a grammatical error on their church sign. "The wages of sin is death." No, no, no, no! I mean the message is Yes, yes, yes! But they based the subject-verb agreement on the object of the preposition. I need to find an A, a R, and an E so I can replace "is."
4) I forgot to add "I cleaned the sinks" under kitchen cleaning accomplishments when listing all the chores I did on Saturday. I'm just saying....JS...
5) Thanks for all the blog love.....I am so excited that people like it! Be a follower! Write me a comment! Give me a request....okay, I'm getting over myself now. But seriously, be a follower. I'm collecting those:) (insert toot, toot here)
LOL! More posts=more followers. That is what I have learned. :) You make me laugh. I am pretty sure you can come to my house this weekend and even if you just did half that list; it would be amazing!
ReplyDelete