Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break!

One more day!


Want to know the three best things about working in education? Here's a hint....the answers are all two words, and the second word is "Break"

1) Christmas Break
2) Spring Break
3) Summer Break

I can't wait for the countdown to begin. I actually want it to be the morning, so the day can be over.

We then have 53 school days for those who are counting. I'm not, but just in case you are.


Top ten things I'm looking forward to over spring break (in no particular order)
(I'm all about these lists)

1) Eli Young concert on Saturday night at the Austin Rodeo
2) Spending time with my mom and dad in Weimar
3) Shopping with Jana
4) lunch with Anna---mmmmm Mesa Rosa
5) Afternoon reading outside
6) girls night out for Cheesecake Factory and Phantom of the Opera
7) hair cut and highlighted (alleluia! I'm starting to look like a skunk)
8) Food.network.all.day.long
9) sleeping in!
10) not thinking about work for 9 days!

Have a great weekend people!

No comments:

Post a Comment