Monday, April 19, 2010

List Mania!

I love lists!

Amazon reading list mania, grocery lists, things to do lists.....You name it, I'll list it!


Here's an excerpt of my top faves from 101 ways to annoy people....

-Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."

-Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub". (really? who will do this? if you decide, invite me over! you'll need a witness!)

-Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.

-Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."

-Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance. (randy can show you how to do this)

-Staple papers in the middle of the page.

-Chew on pens that you've borrowed. (sixth graders do not know this little rule)

-End your research papers with "THE END" with Space size capital letters. (oops how did that get in there....I know, I was on the topic of sixth graders and this is one thing that drives me crazy!!!) Maybe I should consider them as being considerate. You know, if I ever leave my "to be graded" stack on my desk and I travel to outer space, I could still read their magnificent conclusions from Mars.

-Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.


Here's the full link if you're not completely annoyed or haven't heard these yet.
http://www.coolfunnyjokes.com/Funny-Jokes/Misc-Jokes/101-Ways-To-Annoy-People.html

Happy reading! Remember don't annoy anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment