Sunday, February 20, 2011

Indifference

I love making lists, and after I made my things to do list today, I realized I haven't made a list for my blog lately.

here is my list of things I don't care about or just not interested in

1) skinny jeans (umm tights jeans make me feel fat all day, why would I buy them that way?)

2) Glee (I think they sing on this show. I'm not sure...)

3) TAKS manuals (too bad I can't add them to my shelfari as books read this year)

4) charging my Iphone (the game Snoods is a battery drainer for sure)

5) taking pictures (I don't even know where my camera is currently)

6) monitoring Mopac's diet (How do you tell her no to treats when she looks at you with those big brown eyes?)

7) monitoring my diet (ugh, I was doing so well, and then the flu and TAKS season snuck up on me to throw me off my game. This week I'm back on plan...I hope!)

8) complaining about all of Facebook's changes. This week's complaint is the new photo display. People! It doesn't matter if you think Mark Zuckerberg's new Facebook ideas suck. Watch "Social Network." He doesn't care what you think and neither do the people who check news feed.

9) chasing Friday (uggh when is spring break?)

10) ending this list on number 9. I have to write something next to no. 10, even though it stinks. Sorry folks, but thanks for reading number 10. It made me feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment