Thursday, February 3, 2011

things i need to get off my chest...

I am so stir crazy!!!! Oh my goodness. I can't sit in this house for another day. I've watched Food Network all day. It's just like summer. Watch Food Network and blog multiple times a day to alleviate my boredom.

Maybe I should write a book. Writing seems to help.

So I have to write these little factoids down...

1) The Neelys' on "Downhome with the Neely's" need to simmer down. I get you are all in love. But so are Randy and I. Yet he doesn't molest me with kitchen spatulas. I just saw that man rub a spatula on Geena's arm. Gross! Get a room! Can we just see you whip up a bbq pork dish? We don't need all the cooing and rubbing. It's kinda gross!

2) Domino's Pizza is having a 5 dollar pizza special. We might need to hit that up later. The beer dish still stinks. I bet Rachel Ray doesn't eat pizza anymore. Man they show her old show and her new show back to back after lunch. She has lost some weight. You go Rach!

3) I have excellent credit! Thank you very much! We went to the bank on Tuesday to get a loan for my car. The whole time we're sitting there Randy keeps saying, "Can we check her credit first?"

Umm why?

"And if we need to I can just add her name to my account."

Umm why?

P: Randy why would we do that?
R: Well you might have bad credit. We'll just see what they say first. You've never applied for anything. We don't know what will come up.

But wait I pay my bills! Oh no, I'm that financial risk they talk about. My hands started sweating. Why did I feel like the cops were about to come out?

Enter bank woman: "You actually have excellent credit ma'm. You qualify for our lowest interest rate far surpassing the minimum credit score required for that rate.

Well hot dog!

Look at that Randy! Why did I even doubt my bill paying skills? I'm a bill paying fool!

4) cough drops taste like candy...especially the strawberry flavor!

5) I'm already thinking about what I'm going to put on my next blog post.

6) please cancel school tomorrow!

7) Mopac looks so precious in her dog sweaters!

8) This jar of Valentine's peanut M and M's are downright dangerous.

9) I think I might pay 6 dollars to rent "The Social Network" from our cable company. That's how cold it is outside!

10) What an idiot!!!!

Click here for a shocking video! Some people just don't have any sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment