I am an old woman.
Randy always tells me that I wish my life away so much that he thinks sometimes I want to be 40. Ha! Shows what he knows! Just look at my ultra hip list of things that make me 27 daily.
-I made bran muffins tonight to take to the office meeting tomorrow. Sometimes you just gotta jazz those meetings up. Bran will bring jazz to the meetings that will undoubtedly mention the word budget, procedures, and TAKS!
-I can cross "pay bills" off my things to do list.
-My hormones hate me, and I hate them! Blood work papers will be ordered for sure! My thyroid is pretty ticked off right now. I can always tell when things aren't right. My thyroid loves being lazy. It feels like my friend has taken a week long vacation. He needs to get back at making me some thyroxine.
-I use the word "thyroxine" in my daily vocab.
-Tomorrow night we're having Salisbury steak for dinner. I'm even going to garnish it with fresh parsley.
-Varicose veins...thanks Mom! Those little buggers keep popping up. My skin is becoming translucent! I'm about to call that number on the billboard 1800-spider-vein.
-I watch the ten o'clock news nightly, and then I immediately head upstairs to bed. Nothing like a routine!
Speaking of routines...gotta shower, read, and do my Bible study homework. Maybe I'll treat myself to a half of a cream cheese kolache. Maybe? Who am I kidding? That will be a definite. And probably the whole thing. Halves of any food item are for old people. I'm not old!
No comments:
Post a Comment