Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Things

Today was a great day!

I conquered the glucose drink. People are big babies. Everyone told me how awful it was. It wasn't bad at all. It's like Orange Crush with a couple tablespoons of sugar poured in it. It's extremely sweet, which I wasn't a fan of but it was extremely doable. I've never liked really sweet drinks though. I hate Texas sweet tea and kool-aid. Yuck! I always add water. Hopefully I passed, so I don't have to do the 3 hour test.

The baby was precious today. We got to see some expressions on it's zoomed in face. Little Lueders was grinning. It loves me already! I knew it, but this confirmed it;)
25 weeks and 2 days!

I asked my doctor if the theory of how you carry the baby predicts gender is true. He laughed and with a grin said, "I missed that day of medical school." Oh how I love him!

Chick Fil A is going to have a spicy chicken tortilla soup come out next year. That's right, you heard it hear first. The most friendly Chick Fil A employee informed me of this today as he handed me my chicken noodle soup. I'm super pumped!

Then I started thinking how much I love soup right now. I want it all the time.

Here's my top 10 list of soups.

1. chicken tortilla
2. tomato basil
3. French onion
4. chicken and rice
5. vegetable
6. cream of potato
7. broccoli cheese
8. chicken noodle *unless it's Ramen- then it would be higher
9. Italian wedding soup
10. minestrone

Man, I wish we were having soup for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment