I'm so excited about this project, I can hardly stand it.
I have so many ideas it's a little overwhelming. I got my sketch book out and started drawing and planning and practically peed in my pants with excitement.
Did I mention I was excited?
I've been searching craig's list for some good deals and I have three pending emails out there. Come on sellers, respond with "Yes, it's still available."
My crib came in as well. We would be picking it up today, but no!!! It's college football Saturday. Randy studied all day and watching football tonight is on the agenda. We're picking it up tomorrow, and I will probably try to assemble it.
R: "Penny, I will put it together."
Umm, in about 2 weeks. I can't wait that long. I can read instructions. It can't be that hard.
I have so many cool things I want to share, but I'm keeping it mum.
Here's a sneak peak of what's to come...
Dr. Seuss crib sheets:)
No comments:
Post a Comment