Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ponderings

I'm so anxious to meet Little Lueders.


I want to know so many things about him or her.

For starters, the biggest question is whether it'll be a him or her. I don't like to call the baby "it," but sometimes its hard to come up with a descriptor. We're going with LL (for Little Lueders) in this post.

I also think of how different Randy and I are. The baby will be a blend of both of us, but I wonder what traits will stand out.

Will LL be outgoing and talkative like me or quiet and introverted like Rands?

Will LL have a silly sense of humor or a sarcastic/dry humor?

Will LL like to play sports or read a book?

Will the baby have curly hair like Randy's sisters (One is even a blondie!). Oh I hope so, I love curly hair children. Or will it have black, straight hair like my mom?

It's fun to think about all of our differences and what we each bring to the gene pool as far as relatives go and our own traits.

Randy and I are pretty much day and night. Hopefully LL will arrive healthy and happy.

Then eventually, we'll see LL turn out to be just like me;)

3 comments:

  1. Such anticipation!!! You have to have LL early so we will be in Texas and can come visit...before the 28th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best part "Then eventually, we'll see LL turn out to be just like me;)"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Lueders will be here sooner than you can imagine. It is an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete