I am beyond excited for this evening!!!
Randy and I are going on our first date since Campbell arrived. (A huge thank you to Mimi!!!)
I can't wait for an evening out. We have lots to celebrate (his promotion to a PE at work, the sweet little spirit and life of Campbell, 4.5 years of marriage, and me losing weight!)
Nothing like celebrating losing weight with a food reward.
I saw this quote on Pinterest, "Food is not a reward. You are not a dog."
Hahaha, but seriously, what do they know? That person should see my face when they plop down that piece of cheesecake on our table when we're dining at the ever delicious Cheesecake Factory tonight.
That slice of heaven will be screaming out, "You go Penny. You celebrate those late night feedings and sleepless nights."
I'll even wiggle my butt for that one.
Speaking of butts, mine is shrinking. Whoo hoo! Overall, I gained 42 lbs with Campbell. I weighed myself yesterday, and I've lost a total of, wait for it, wait for it,
24 lbs!!!!!!
We don't need to do the math to figure out how much more I have to go (that would defeat the point of even going out tonight). But yay!!!
Take that rude lady at the outlet mall who had the nerve to ask me, "Have you had your baby yet?"
Umm yah, three weeks ago. Thank you very much! And suck it!
No comments:
Post a Comment