Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hectic

Is it Monday yet?

I'm sooooo ready to have school start!

I'm tired of talking about it. I just want it to happen. It's the anticipation that brings dread. If it's here and happening, it's not that bad. It's the thinking about it that stinks. Ready or not, here comes all 991 of them!

Now I have the day to clean my messy house. Whoa, the house looks perfect on Monday morning, but come Friday afternoon it looks like a tornado hit it. There's very little picking up and organizing all week long. Thursday night is always softball, so dishes just get stacked as we race out the door for the games. These dishes wait for me until Saturday.


So I need to get some stuff done...laundry, cooking for next week, and cleaning!
I did manage to go to the gym this morning. No worries, I'm not doing heavy workouts. Just getting in some exercise since it's so hot to walk at night. And I do have doctor permission to use the elliptical machine. He wants me to stay away from the treadmill because my balance will continue to be a little off as I keep growing. And since I'm prone to falling with all my balance in check, I figured this was a good idea.

I feel great! There's something about listening to the Goo Goo Dolls and Third Eye Blind that makes me go a little faster.

I have steaks thawing for dinner tonight, cookies to bake, and an afternoon cat nap with some popcorn, peach tea, and "Beauty and the Beast."

No comments:

Post a Comment