Monday, August 15, 2011

Things I know... (part 2)

Sleeping at night is a thing of the past.

Maternity clothes are ugly. No matter what people say about how much better looking they are these days. They're still ugly.

But the pants, my friends, are amazing! I might never wear regular pants again!

Mopac is going to have a hard time adjusting. She is such a momma's girl. I'm really starting to worry about her. I hope she takes well to the baby. My mom has eagerly and a little too early if you ask me has volunteered to take Mopac if she becomes a bother. SHE WILL NOT BE A BOTHER! We will all have to adjust, but she's not moving!
Mopac does like to lay her head on my belly currently though (which is precious btw). I wonder if she can hear the baby?

My face looks like I wiped it with a piece of pepperoni pizza. Hello pimples!

Speaking of pizza, mmmm that sounds delicious right now!

People still are scared to ask if I'm pregnant. I'm not quite at the "Whoa, she's going to have a baby!" stage. I'm getting there, but it's still a "well, she might be pregnant." Come on people ask me. Randy wants me to pull the shocked face when I get asked for the first time and reply with "How rude!" I might just give that lucky person a hug for being the first brave one to ask!

Even my baggy t-shirts are becoming tight. I'm stealing some of Randy's shirts.

My lower back feels like I have a 10 lb. barbell attached to it. That uterus must be
heavy because the baby is only 11 oz.

Being pregnant gets you out of so many things you don't want to do. (carrying boxes, picking up heavy things, basically everything but walking) This is also fab!

Being pregnant also allows you to get seconds at dinner!

People love touching pregnant bellies. Why am I not offended? I love it.

Now, just ask me if I'm pregnant, and I'll let you touch my belly!

2 comments:

  1. I missed seeing you today. I wanted to rub the belly. :) Joni should be back in a few weeks and we will definitely need to have a dinner/admire the belly evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post some pics, post some pics...we want to see your little bump!

    ReplyDelete