Sunday, November 27, 2011

Product Love

I am a sucker for new items at the grocery store. I sometimes buy things just because their new items waiting for a sucker like me to either fall in love or throw it out. Here are my newest newbie loves...


This is amazing! It's dessert in a mug. But do not use water; milk is so much better. I even was tempted to sprinkle a little salt in my mug, but I think I get enough salt in other things- just ask my wedding rings.


This is the perfect size to handle your craving. And you don't feel like you "have" to keep eating the 9 x 13 version because you don't want it to go bad. Five bites and it's over! Luckily, they give you two servings.



Randy even raved on this one. I hate the salsa aisle. I have spent a fortune trying all the different brands and versions. I usually end up dumping the entire bottle minus the two tablespoons I tried into Spanish rice or soup. And people are proud of their salsa recipes. Like 5 dollars a bottle proud.
But this salsa has me skipping down the hot sauce aisle. I love it. It sorta tastes like Pappasito's salsa.

1 comment: