-The baby is a strong little kicker. The other day I almost jumped out of my chair. And then I started giggling uncontrollably! If I'm not giggling, I'm wincing in pain. Sometimes it takes you a little off guard.
-Tylenol PM is like crack. I savor them. I look forward to taking them. I am in love.
I have been so good about the "no medicine" rule. Granted, I always take my thyroid medicine. That's a must. But for over the counter stuff, I'm pretty strict. Well when I hit 30-ish weeks, sleeping became impossible. I was so drained and fatigued, I could barely stay awake at work. So I asked my ob/gyn and he told me it was completely safe.
Of course I asked, "Define completely." After getting the clearing and some major guilt, I have allowed myself one pill on occasion. Stop judging me. I've taken a total of about 5 pills in the last six weeks. And it's the equivalent of waking up on Christmas morning for presents.
-I can't get out of the passenger side of my car when it's in the garage. I, umm, sorta don't fit anymore.
-I bump so many chairs and squeezing down aisles is downright difficult.
-I have not had a single stretch mark...yet. Someone please knock on some wood. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
-I'm starting to get a strong girl vibe again. Next week, it might change, but for this week, I'm thinking pink.
-My wooden bangle that I tried to wear this morning didn't fit over my big puffy man hand.
-I have to accessorize to the max now, as I can't even stand to look at my maternity clothes. I'm pretty tired of wearing the same thing all the time.
-I answer the "How are you feeling question?" about 10 times a day.
-I can't see my feet or paint my toenails anymore.
-Randy's excitement is my favorite thing in life right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment