I bought a really cute necklace from one of the teachers at my school who is a stylist for Stella and Dot. They have cute, cute stuff. It's a little pricey, but precious nonetheless.
I bought this Coco pearl necklace.
Stella & Dot • An invitation to style
I love the necklace, but I want to find a cute vintage brooch to clip on it to vary the look.
It's word reference time!!!!
Vintage means antique, which means I'm going to the Antique Mall tomorrow!
I was perusing etsy today, and I found all kinds of cute brooches.

Perfect for my black cardigan. Well and my gray one, and perhaps my white one too. Did I mention I'm the cardigan lady? It's only appropriate to add a brooch.

This would work great with my necklace!

This one belongs on some creepy person's black cape. Really! Who made this?
This is the exception to the cute brooches I found. This just creeps me out.

This one would have looked great in my hair on my wedding day. We don't go anywhere fancy enough to pull this off now. I could wear it when I'm doing laundry though.

This one is my favorite!!! I hope the antique mall has something this cute to add to my necklace.
I love brooches! Hope you made some good finds today!
ReplyDelete