Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Quote of the night

Randy and I are about to settle down with our ice cream/sherbet combos and Modern Family we have on the DVR. Well Mopac has become quite the beggar, and since her MiMi gives her Blue Bell vanilla ice cream as a treat when she goes to visit, Mopac thinks this stuff was made for her.


So she begs, and she's in your face. Literally, you have to push her away so she doesn't lick the sugar off of your face.

Penny: "Mopac when have you become so dependent on hand outs?"

Randy (under his breath): She's a democrat.

lol lol lol lol

2 comments:

  1. First, this quote from Randy doesn't surprise me. It would probably come out of D's mouth, too.
    Last, I love that you write lol not once, but four times. Do I need to laugh out loud 4 times? Did you laugh out loud 4 times? Is this start and stop laughter or just continuous laughter?

    You know I'd give you a hard time. It's cuz I love you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letting Mopac continue to live at your home=unconditional love...even for democrats!

    ReplyDelete