1) I had dinner tonight with three fabulous ladies. My former teaching partners rock. Oh how I miss them (and teaching too)!
2) Update: Randy's nightstand is completely covered with cups. He's up to at least 12 cups. Am I going to take them downstairs? That would be a big fat no. Is he going to take them downstairs? I'm not certain. What I am certain of is that I can be just as hard headed as he can be. I will win! ahhahhahahahahaha (this is my evil laugh)
It's a good thing we have about 20 more Rudy cups in the cabinet for him to add to the current dresser collection.
3) I.have.to.be.at.school.tomorrow.at.6:45!!!!
I'm taking some awesome 8th graders to the capital for the "No Place for Hate" Summit. Looking forward to hanging out with kids all day!
4) My Halloween menu has been set. I am way excited about our heavy Hor'ourves!
Swamp Punch
Boogie Monster Dip
Halloweenies with Mustard Dip
Spider Web Pizza
Goblin Popcorn
Cauldron Chicken Enchilada Cheese Dip with Bat Wing Dippers
I'm so pumped about lighting my blood wax candles.
5) I've never been as exhausted as I feel right now. I'm taking a mental health day soon! It's calming just to plan what I'm doing that day. It sounds a little like this...
sleep-in, coffee on the back porch (out of a mug), reading, lunch out, pedicure, shopping, nap, make gourmet dinner.
Gourmet dinners at this house have been limited to chicken tenders and frozen pizza.
I did up the ante and splurged for the DiGiornio's pizza kit. You know the pizza and the bread sticks! I paid three dollars more for measly bread sticks. But something about that addition makes you feel like you're going above and beyond the dinner making call. Hey, they even give you this tube of red sauce. Fancy, I tell you!
Everyone needs a mental health day. I just need to find time to take one...grr!
Hide the other Rudy's cups... then he'll be out and have to take the others down to the dishwasher. I'm excited about your Halloween party- and no fingers, muscles, etc. Sounds like a delicious menu!
ReplyDelete