Well today sucked. I knew it was going to be a bad day at about 8:10. Today was dealing with crisis after crisis. I'm so mentally drained. I think I'm going to need a therapist myself.
So what do you do to calm yourself after a long, hard, exhausting day?
I'm proud to say I didn't go shopping. Shocking, I know. But it's believable after I found out the price of a root canal.
Here's what I'm not doing...
1) my homework. I will be so busy this weekend with all of my assignments.
2) paying bills
3) crying (yay! this is huge for me!)
Here's what I'm doing to calm my mind...
1) Searching funny youtube video clips
Let's play a game... who knows which clip these quotes come from?
"Obviously"
"You are so dumb. You are really dumb, for real."
2) watching Office Space
"So Peter it looks like you've been missing work lately."
Peter: "Well I wouldn't exactly say I've been missing it."
3) rubbing my tummy from the yumminess of Mr. Gatti's take-out pizza we had for dinner. (Does this mean I bought something? I don't think food counts.)
No comments:
Post a Comment