Mr. Bibee was a great man! He was a compassionate, funny, caring, and sincere man. I feel so blessed to have known him and thankful for the opportunity to share in his life.
Mr. and Mrs. Bibee are dear family friends. I have known them for a very long time, and I especially grew close to them throughout my high school career. They both were deeply invested in my school and personal success. Mr. and Mrs. Bibee took me on two incredible college trips during high school. I visited Milsaps and Rhodes College with them my senior year. I loved Rhodes and Memphis tremendously. Part of the reason I loved it so much was I had such great company. The Bibee's and I enjoyed many sites including Graceland and watching the broadway "South Pacific." I enjoyed Rhodes so much that I applied to both the University of Texas and Rhodes. I was accepted to both, but I stayed true to my Texas roots. Randy also heavily persuaded me to attend UT:) This is when his crush on me began:) Cute, huh?
Mr. Bibee died suddenly last Tuesday. I was shocked and deeply saddened by the news. Mr. Bibee's smile will never be forgotten. I know heaven is rejoicing to gain such a remarkable man. Today I attended his beautiful memorial service. It was a great celebration of his life.
Thank you Mr. Bibee for caring about me in so many ways. You have touched my heart in a very special way. Thanks for being my cheerleader, supporter, and friend. I'll miss you dearly!
No comments:
Post a Comment