Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Love List

With Valentine's Day quickly approaching, I thought it would only be appropriate to list my loves. And when I say loves, I mean like really, really love, it's a big capital L-O-V-E amores!

1)Christ-He is my strength, my Redeemer, and my hope.

2) Randall Jay Lueders- My husband is my BFF. He knows me better than anyone else. I also seem to be one of the few who really "gets" him.

3) Mis padres- My parents are the most supportive and caring people in my life. They have been in my cheering section since 1983. They are certainly not bandwagon fans. They've supported me even when I sucked in life.

4) My family- I am blessed beyond belief with a great brother, extended family, and in-laws. I love spending time with them, laughing, and sharing my life with them.

5) Mopac!!!!! You knew she'd make my list. That little girl steals my heart everyday. She is ECSTATIC every time I walk into the door. It's the best feeling in the world.

6) My amazing girlfriends. You girls inspire me everyday.

7) Mesa Rosa- The best salsa in town. Oh yah, and those chicken flautas seem to scream my name the moment I walk through the doors.

8) 4:05, Monday through Friday

9) My Language Arts gal pals. You girls keep me sane and laughing everyday. I love learning from ya'll!

10) Romance novels and chick lit because I don't like to think and analyze and draw conclusions when I'm reading for fun. Mindless junk? Yes please!

11) Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiatos....why are these so freaking expensive?

12) When people say, "oh my dog's name is Penny" (Just kidding, I actually hate this! Just wanted to make sure you're paying attention).

13) Julio's Tortilla chips (although after eating these, I could be a sponsor for Morton's salt company)

14) Rainy afternoon naps

15) My fuzzy, these make me look pregnant, pj pants. Gosh why does the "p" word always show up on this thing?:)

16) "Modern Family"

17) Central Market and their delicious salad bar

18) Saturday mornings (coffee from a real mug at my kitchen table and not a thermos in my car)

19) Dr. Seuss----duh!

20) 8 hours of sleep please!

21) Correcting Randy's grammar

22) Basically just correcting Randy

23) Pedicures (Shamefully, I have a frequent punch card.)

24)Being Martha Stewart's sidekick. Want me to make you a wreath? I love crafts! How about dinner? I know my way around the kitchen. Can I just be Martha Stewart?

25) Making lists especially when I put things on them intentionally after I completed them just so I could have another item to cross off.

What's your top love?

No comments:

Post a Comment