Thursday, October 6, 2011

Behind...

I'm so behind. My things to do before Little Lueders arrives is growing by the minute.

Oh my goodness, I am stressed.

This week I did manage to blog twice, call my endocrinologist regarding my latest blood draw (My thyroid loves Little Lueders too and is cooperating-very good news!), and shop etsy/amazon/ebay for drawer pulls.

That's it, three things.

I still have to research insurance options for LL, finalize and tour our daycare lady's house, research and "interview" our pediatrician, the nursery (which has about 14 gazillion things to do), come up with a birth plan (no idea what this means, but everyone keeps telling me I need one. Doesn't the baby determine this? I will want drugs. I'm pretty sure that's all I need to know. Please don't scare me and comment regarding this item:), tour the hospital, pick out fabric for crib skirt and window treatment, Craigs list a rocking chair and paint it, pick out paint colors for soon to be purchased rocking chair, refinish and paint the changing table/dresser.

Did I mention that we still don't have a name?

Oh my goodness the list just goes on and on.

There is a bunch of stuff I'm supposed to be doing, but I'm not. Where is Type A Penny?

Why do I need to "Interview" our pediatrician? I mean I got two recommendations from friends who know tons of people who use this practice and love it! I have a teacher who I work with who knows one of the doctors and is a personal friend. If I can't get in with him, she's going to put in a call for me. I'm not sure why I need to meet him prior. I trust him. Want to know how? He has the letters MD behind his name, and my list is just too long as it is. Plus I have about 10 people telling me how wonderful he is. I think we're good here.

Want to know what Randy is stressed about?

His lost red skittle in my car. That and his upcoming PE exam.

I hate both of the above!

2 comments:

  1. So great to see you and Karly's party. It won't be long. Where are you delivering?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cedar Park Regional Medical Center...getting closer. I wish it was tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete