Whoa, I was busy and super productive this weekend.
It feels so good to get things crossed off my list.
Not to brag, but check out what I accomplished.
-Picked out fabric for window treatment.
-Picked out fabric for crib skirt (Hello, Hancock Fabrics!)
-Researched (some more) our pediatrician and made a prenatal appointment to meet Little Lueders' future doctor and tour the practice.
-Registered at the hospital.
-Picked a hospital tour date.
-Picked out paint and painted changing table/dresser (Thanks Kara and Randy!)
-Bought Dr. Seuss drawer pulls!
-Have a contact for a private insurance policy. This is Randy's job, he's going to contact and compare a private policy versus adding LL as a dependent on our current insurance plans. This of course will happen after that test I loathe so much!)
-Finalized some nursery ideas.
-Attended our breastfeeding class (Thank goodness Randy behaved!)
-Making closer progress in finalizing our daycare provider.
Whoa! I knew you'd be impressed.
I can't wait to debut our nursery. I can barely stand it. It's going to be amazing!
Pictures after...umm Randy's test. My dad and awesome electrician uncle are coming up in two weeks to complete some projects that involve but are not limited to installing a ceiling fan in both spare rooms, redoing the wiring, hanging the closet door in the nursery, and among many other things:) They don't have a test to study for, so I have a daddy-to-do list:)
Yay Penny!!! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!
ReplyDelete