Monday, October 24, 2011

Looking forward to...

-writing the best post ever about the best baby shower ever! This past weekend, some lovelies in my life threw a Dr. Seuss baby shower in honor of our little one. I have to think this post out, and I don't want to feel rushed. Plus, I have some pretty stinkin' cute pictures to upload as well. Stay tuned.

-Randy taking his test on Friday! You have no idea how exciting this is for my little family. Even Mopac is feeling the pressure. She is desperately missing her play time with her daddy. Their game of "chasing each other around the house" has been on a drastic decline.

- Tomorrow's last childbirth class. We're discussing newborn care! I'm pumped. It's a reward for having to watch the videos.

(P.S. You're probably wondering if I'm going to post about the labor and delivery/cesarean classes. Well, to be brief, I'm not. It is something that they make expectant mothers watch to scare them. And to ensure their hubbies will take them to Sonic after class to get an Orange Cream Slush.)

-Thanksgiving Break! I definitely have hit that fall wall! What do normal people do when they can't look forward to school holidays? I'm so excited about my entire week off!

-Speaking of Thanksgiving, looking forward to fried turkey, cornbread dressing, and pecan pie. My ribs hurt just thinking about it.

-Holding my sweet baby! It's starting to become more of a reality. There's a baby coming soon. Our baby, a baby to love and adore and spoil rotten. I can't wait to meet this blessing. I can't wait to hold it and give it tons of kisses. I can't wait to be a mom! A teacher at work sent me a quote the other day at work, and I couldn't help but get all giddy.

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~Elizabeth Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment